2.5 hours worked today, so this will be pretty short. We found a small mistake made yesterday around the triangles so we cut out the trusses, trimmed them, and put them back in place. It looked fine yesterday because sometimes it’s difficult to visualize how the next piece of the puzzle fits with the current one. Luckily it was a quick fix! Next we put plywood up on the dormers and cut out space for the windows. You can really see now where I opted to not put in one of the windows…looks a little like a cyclops but I am still confident in my decision.
I’m also still going on my pallet pile. Soon I’ll need to figure out where I am going to use pallets on the walls, combine the calculation with my floor dimensions, and then see how many more pieces I need. I suspect almost double the pile I currently have. 😦
Categories: Tiny House Archive